Thursday, July 3, 2008

"Suddenlies"

I've just read early this morning my e-daily devotional (Today's Thought). As I scan through my inbox, one e-mail grasp my attention, the subject of the e-mail entitled "suddenlies"... the thought of the devotional brought me into a realization where 'God comes to us in unexpected ways, He is the God of the suddenlies'...

I write to share my recent experience...
It was a sudden choice... being chosen as one of the participants for BOWT training at Clark.
It was a sudden travel... a solitary trip to Pampanga
It was a sudden result... anyways, I leave it all up to God. His will be done.


Cheers!

2 comments:

Dyreen said...

"In silence, much is learned!"

Juanemee Hubahib said...

failures makes us awake...live all to God

Redeem the time!

Posts Labels