Saturday, July 5, 2008

Many are called but few are chosen


Battling against time

Really, the training was hard; it was a tough seminar-workshop.

It's been a week now since I got home from Pampanga. I returned home shoulder sagged, "sure, will not make it," I thought so.

It was late afternoon of Friday (July 4) when I learned the result
of the (Basic Online Writing Techniques) BOWT training-workshop from one friendly participant, and later from our IT coordinator.

Certainly, my inference was true, when I finally learned about the result through our ITC. 'I blown it away,' I supposed, due to my own little limitation, I spoil the chance of success-- of becoming a writer (per se). If only I have ample time to compensate what I've missed.

I felt sorry, I did lost the opportunity again.


In the opposite extreme

Personally, I've learned a lot from the training-workshop:

-gradually helped increase my pace re: meeting deadlines
-acquired basic skills re: writing online
-widen my circle of confidence
-win new friends
-fortunately, increase my awareness particularly on CICT iSchools project

Thanks a lot to our dear resource speakers and organizer of BOWT training-workshop. Thank you for your superb presentation; cool countenance through and through.

Aide's Credit:
Special thanks to: Reynaldo Sendico Jr., a third year BSIT, for helping me out in the banner design


More...
No writers club
Wanted! Frustrated Writer

No comments:

Redeem the time!

Posts Labels